Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Interactive Skin Care Website

You might have seen the blidget on my blog from myskin.com. This is a great new website where you can input information on your skin type and what kind of products you use and get recommendations on skin care and beauty products. You can also post reviews for others and read reviews on products that you might have considered trying.

It is really easy to sign up, just type in your email and a password. I was using the site the other day to see what it's all about and it's pretty cool. Based on my skin type and the products that I reviewed, it gave me recommendations on other products that I might like. You can also gain access to many skincare blogs and experts.

So sign up and give it a try, it's definitely something you haven't seen before.

3 comments:

  1. Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly. sell csgo skins

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's give attention to you need to certain research prior to authoring. Will probably be achievable to be able to a lot more attractive post this way. solicitud de visa de canadá

    ReplyDelete