Thursday, April 29, 2010

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Spray Gel & Hairspray


My hair is pretty weird, I can either wear it wavy (with the use of products), or it can be kind of straight. Since I prefer it wavy, I am always looking for products to help me fix my hair without a whole lot of effort or hassle.

I wanted to try Tousle Me Softly from Herbal Essence because I saw it in a magazine. I tried the spray gel and flexible hold hairspray. On damp hair, I sprayed the spray gel all over, after using a little bit of frizz serum, and then I blow dried with a diffuser. When my hair was dry, it was kind of wavy - not too bad. Then, I sprayed my hair with the flexible hold hair spray. I did this in the evening because that's when I usually fix my hair.

In the morning, I needed some aerosol spray to touch up my hair and set it, but otherwise it wasn't too bad. The waves are quite nice and you don't feel like you have a lot of product in your hair, it stays pretty soft. I needed the aerosol hair spray to kind of keep the waves though.

All in all, my hair looked pretty good and smelled amazing. I don't know if I would only use this, I would probably alternate between this and mousse. It just doesn't give you a head full of wavy curls, you mostly get these loose/casual waves.

4 comments:

  1. I've tried these before but sadly they dry out my hair really bad. Glad the work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda don't like Herbal Essences, it makes my hair greasy. I'm a Tresemme curl mousse and Dove Flexible hold hairspray girl myself. But I was curious about the collection after hearing about it. :)

    makeuponmind.blogspot

    xox Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the shampoo and conditioner, with the mousse it makes your hair amazing!!

    Also i feel the shampoo helps keep the curls in my hair when i curl my hair!!

    And it leaves your hair smelling like a dream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smells real good! (=
    When you curl your hair, this is a must as a mist-over!

    ReplyDelete