Friday, April 23, 2010

Givenchy 'Ange ou Démon - Le Secret' Perfume


I think I found a new favorite perfume !!! If you haven't already smelled Ange ou Demon by Givenchy, you must ! This perfume is so perfect, it's feminine, light, fresh - just beautiful. I didn't think I would find a perfume as amazing as Flowerbomb, but this one is pretty close. I am very picky about perfume, it's not easy for me to find one that I love.

The only thing that isn't so great is how expensive it is - $73 for 1.7 oz & &95 for 3.4 oz. Since it is quite pricey, ask for a sample. I always do this at Sephora because that way I can spray a new scent on in the morning and see how I like it throughout the day. Plus, if you can't spend the big bucks on perfume, it's a great way to get some free samples of it every time you go to the mall.

Either way, you should definitely try this amazing perfume. There have been quite a few good ones lately. Usually, I can't find more than 1 or 2 perfumes that I like at a time, but there are some great ones lately.

6 comments:

  1. I've tried this and agree, it's delicious! So much nicer than the OG Ange ou Demon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!!! We defintely share a passion for beauty :)

    my blog is makeuponmind.blogspot

    xox Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This sounds so great...now dying to smell it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! YOU ARE SO PRETTY!
    i love your style! im from poland!

    ADD YOU ++++++
    ifyou want, you can me add!

    kisss<3333 :*

    http://evegore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow- i just found your blog and i'm loving it!
    keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not good for a fragrance descriptions but I wanted to have a perfume collections. Anyway,will certainly visit your site more often now. :)

    pheromone cologne

    ReplyDelete