Saturday, May 29, 2010

Olay Total Effects Body Wash - Exfoliate & Replenish

I recently bought the new Olay Total Effects Body Wash and it is amazing! It is probably one of the best shower gels I have ever used. First of all, it smells great. It lathers up really well and you don't even need to use a lot of it. The little exfoliating beads feel good too. Here is the description from Olay:
  • Improves elasticity
  • Relieves dryness
  • Deeply moisturizes
  • Brightens dull skin
  • Evens skin tone
  • Smoothes rough skin
  • Minimizes the appearance of dry lines

It is definitely a body wash worth trying. I have never seen any body wash that had this many benefits. It was a bit pricey when it first came out, but I've been seeing it on sale a lot lately, especially at CVS. Get something great for your skin - you deserve it!

1 comment:

  1. i like this--and i think i want to look into buying it. thanks.

    Enter my sunglasses and ELF makeup products giveaway on my blog.

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete