Monday, May 17, 2010

Lancome Gift with Purchase at Macy's !



Macy's is giving away a great gift with purchase for Lancome. If you spend $32.50 you can get a 6 piece gift of some of their great products. I mentioned a couple of great beauty products from Lancome before.


One skin care product that I love from them is their Pure Focus matifying toner. This is great for making pores look smaller and keeping your skin matte instead of getting oily. I wanted to mention this toner again because summer's coming, and this is a great toner to keep your skin looking good during the hot summer months ahead.


The beauty product I really love from Lancome is their Genefique serum. I also wanted to mention this product again from a previous post because of the warmer weather ahead. When you don't feel like slathering on your usual moisturizer when it's hot outside, instead of skipping out on moisturizer, use a serum. I know how much I don't like putting moisturizer on when it's hot and humid so I just skip it altogether. When I bought this, I would just use this instead of a heavy face cream and it was great.

2 comments:

  1. Lancome is always giving out great GWP. Too bad I can't use any of their skincare since the fragrance breaks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried their products in awhile but you're making me think twice!

    ReplyDelete