Monday, May 17, 2010

Lancome Gift with Purchase at Macy's !



Macy's is giving away a great gift with purchase for Lancome. If you spend $32.50 you can get a 6 piece gift of some of their great products. I mentioned a couple of great beauty products from Lancome before.


One skin care product that I love from them is their Pure Focus matifying toner. This is great for making pores look smaller and keeping your skin matte instead of getting oily. I wanted to mention this toner again because summer's coming, and this is a great toner to keep your skin looking good during the hot summer months ahead.


The beauty product I really love from Lancome is their Genefique serum. I also wanted to mention this product again from a previous post because of the warmer weather ahead. When you don't feel like slathering on your usual moisturizer when it's hot outside, instead of skipping out on moisturizer, use a serum. I know how much I don't like putting moisturizer on when it's hot and humid so I just skip it altogether. When I bought this, I would just use this instead of a heavy face cream and it was great.

3 comments:

  1. Lancome is always giving out great GWP. Too bad I can't use any of their skincare since the fragrance breaks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried their products in awhile but you're making me think twice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, informative and educative. Thanks.
    medical devices and gadgets

    ReplyDelete