Thursday, January 7, 2010

Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion




I have been using this lotion from Skin MD called shielding lotion which can be used on face, body & hands. This is a natural lightweight lotion which is hypo-allergenic, fragrance free, paraben free and dermatologist tested.
It's supposed to help the skin restore itself and enhance it's protective functions. It's also supposed to help the skin heal itself naturally and regain a youthful appearance. I have been using this lotion on my arms and hands. I have had a problem with bumps on my upper arms for quite some time and have tried tons of lotions but nothing really ever worked for me.

I used this lotion for about 1 1/2 weeks and was quite surprised that my arms have totally cleared up! My arms have not been clear in I don't even know how long - that's how long it's been. This lotion is very lightweight and soaks in quickly- you're not left with any greasiness or residue.

You can buy this amazing lotion at http://www.skinmdnatural.com/ (I'm not sure what stores you might be able to get it at). It's about $18 for a 4oz bottle which is a great deal for this lotion. If you have dry skin or you don't like really heavy lotions, especially with summer coming in a few months, you should definitely try Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion - it's a great product.

2 comments:

  1. this is awesome!1 i have had the same problems on my arms but the bumps appear like around the summer time when i am in the sun alot. is that similar to yours? i am going to look into this great post!!!

    love your blog!! hope you can follow me too!!
    elisfashionchronicles.blogspot.com

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having dry skin so usage of any lotion sticks dust on it but as you said it removes dust and its light for skin I feel I must try. will surely visit the link and order it. Thank you!
    --------------------
    Esthetics College

    ReplyDelete