Sunday, January 10, 2010

Korres Body Scrub


I bought this body scrub from Korres recently and used it a few times. Korres products usually don't smell too nice but I like the fact that they are natural and good for your skin, so I figured I would give this scrub a shot.

First of all, the smell is not that great. I usually like my beauty products to smell nice so that I enjoy using them. As far as the scrub goes, it's not that exfoliating. I don't know if it's just too weak for me, but it doesn't really feel like it exfoliates much.

After using this body scrub a few times I have to say that I am not happy with it. It doesn't smell good, doesn't exfoliate good and definitely isn't worth $17. It definitely has to go back, I wouldn't recommend buying this product.

3 comments:

  1. I think I used it once and it was quite bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use the watermelon smell, and it works on me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    Thanks . I will try this. Then after i will give you proper reply.

    Esthetics College

    ReplyDelete