Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hello Kitty Graffiti 5-Piece Makeup Brush Set




Hello Kitty made this cool set of makeup brushes that go along with this graffiti inspired brush case. There are 5 travel size brushes included in this set, they include: Face brush, Eyeshadow brush, Shader/Blending brush, Angled eyeliner brush and lip brush. You also get the case, of course, to hold the brushes in.




The brushes are synthetic and are very soft. Each case is unique as it comes in one of a kind art work. It comes with a plastic cup so that you can remove it and clean it, which is cool. I absolutely love the brush colors - I think they're just so cute. Each brush is labeled for what you would use it for, just in case someone isn't sure which brush is which.




I prefer to put my makeup on with my regular sized brushes for my daily routine but these brushes are perfect to throw in your purse for touch ups or for travel. You can get them at Sephora for $49 so they're definitely a great price for 5 brushes and a case!



No comments:

Post a Comment