Monday, November 30, 2009

Viktor & Rolf 'Flowerbomb' Perfume

Flowerbomb Perfume by Viktor & Rolf is probably one of the best fragrances ever! I LOVE this perfume, it is my "go to" scent. When I'm not sure what to put on, I always put on Flowerbomb.

This perfume is so feminine and sexy. It lasts all day without having to put on more. You can find it online for less, but just be careful that you're not ordering a "tester" bottle. Now, Nordstrom is offering this gift set though, which makes the price a little more bearable. It's $105 and it includes: eau de parfum (1.7 oz.), body cream (1 oz.) and shower gel (1.7 oz.).
A $123 value.

If you haven't tried Flowerbomb yet, you definitely should, you'll love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMGGGGG i'm so glad i saw this post! I freaking blove flowerbomb even though it cost me £58! It smells so luxurious and my boyfriend loves it too so thats always a plus considering men don't have the same taste as us ladies lol.

    I am loving that set though! I'll be askin for that over Xmas <3

    Btw, I'm having a competition for Beauty/Fashion bloggers. I'm givin away MAC/NARS/BOBBI BROWN goodies for the Winner so come join in & let others know to double your chance.

    http://vida-plastica.blogspot.com/2009/11/competition-t-i-m-e.html

    ReplyDelete