Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Clinique 'Superbalanced' Powder Makeup SPF 15

I went to Nordstrom to get this new Clinique powder after I saw it in a magazine. It says it will keep oily areas more dry and dry areas more comfortable which sounded great for my combination skin.

The compact grinds the makeup for you so that you can apply it with your brush, it gives you fresh shaved mineral powder. It comes in 8 colors and lasts for 8 hours, which is great. It is an amazing face powder and I love it. If you love Clinique, you'll love this makeup. If you haven't tried Clinique makeup and beauty products, you definitely should.


Another great bonus is the amazing free gift Nordstrom is giving away when you spend $25, it's a Trina Turk designed makeup bag with very cool Clinique deluxe samples (pictured below).



2 comments:

  1. This sounds exactly like what I've been looking for. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love GWP's, they're great! Thanks for your views on this powder, it sounds perfect for my skin type. I'll try to give it a go some time!
    XO

    ReplyDelete