Tuesday, September 29, 2009

If there is one thing I can't get enough of, it's eyeshadow! I love beautiful eyeshadow compacts, especially nudes. I also like mixed compacts because they do the hard part for you of deciding which colors are compatible.

This new Bobbi Brown customizable 3 pan palette is amazing! You have a set of warm & cool eyeshadows along with a pot of rouge. Plus, it comes with an eyeshadow brush (Bobbi Brown has great makeup brushes). It's limited edition and available only at Nordstrom (for $60 -which is great for this much makeup).

I love limited edition makeup because it's always something unique. The only think I hate is that you can't find it again. So, when I see something this fabulous, I have to get it right away! If you love Bobbi Brown products like I do, this great compact is a must have in your beauty kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment