Sunday, September 20, 2009

FREE Clinique 8-Piece Gift !

Bloomingdale's is giving away this beautiful Clinique gift set with a Milly bag if you spend only $25!!! This makeup bag is soooooo cute! The free gifts are some of Clinique's best products.

I love Clinique products. Clinique is great for anyone with sensitive or easily irritated skin. I love how my skin looks when I use Clinique, it's always even toned, moisturized and you look great!

If you're new to Clinique, it's good to try their products when they offer one of their great gifts so that you can try a few things without having to buy them. If you already love Clinique, make sure you get this cute bag & amazing samples!

2 comments:

  1. isn't that just great ? Thanks so much for posting about it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Clinique,too!! ^^ Thanks for sharing this.. BTW, I'm your new follower, Love your blog! ^^

    ReplyDelete