Monday, July 20, 2009

philosophy

I am sure by now you have heard about Philosophy. Well, I recently tried their products and I am in LOVE! I have never used anything that makes my skin look the way it does when I use this stuff. Their facial cleanser, Purity, is great. It makes your skin look beautiful and even-toned. It doesn't leave your face squeaky clean like some cleansers do. Purity is a 3-in-1 (cleanser/toner/mositurizer), but it's not oily or heavy, you can still use your moisturizer afterwards without it being too much. Their face cream, Hope in a Jar is a lightweight cream that moisturizes your skin and also gives it an even tone. This moisturizer is great, it's not heavy and it absorbs nicely, some face creams leave your face greasy which can be annoying.

Philosophy products don't have the harsh chemicals that some products do. So, not only do you look great but it's good for your skin too! You can try all of Philosophy's best sellers (like I did) that come in a Best Sellers Collection. That way you get a smaller size of their most popular products. You get the skincare, micro facial scrub and a small bottle of Amazing Grace, their amazing shower gel/bubble bath/shampoo. I love this shower gel! It makes your skin so soft and you can still smell the fragrance later on. Once you try Philosophy, you'll get hooked - just like I am!





No comments:

Post a Comment