Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Shiseido Gift with Purchase - Macy's

Choose a Complimentary 6-Pc. Bonus with purchase of 2 or more Shiseido skincare items
I haven't used any Shiseido products in years.  Shiseido was one of the first department store brands that I tried when I started buying department store beauty products.  I remember they had some really nice cleansers and skin cream but I wanted to try other brands since I just started buying better quality beauty and skin care products. With this cute gift set, I think I'm going to try something again.  I just love the makeup bag.

This gift with purchase is available at Macy's when you buy 2 or more Shiseido skin care items and you have 4 sets to choose from:  Benefiance, White Lucent, Bio-Performance or IBUKI. 

1 comment:

  1. To beautify your looks and personality, you have to use natural beauty products that can help your skin glow. PureLX offers beauty products that provide natural and effective skin care. Visit www.purelx.com for beauty products like anti-aging creams, cleansers and moisturizers.

    ReplyDelete