Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer

Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Spot Concealer + Treatment
Maybelline has come out with a new concealer called Instant Age Rewind. It claims to be a concealer and dark spot treatment over time as it contains Vitamin C. It is also supposed to treat acne scars, sunspots and signs of aging.
 
After using Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer for weeks (it claims to work in 4 weeks), I really haven't noticed a difference with this one sunspot that I have on my cheek. It does not seem lighter at all. So that's somewhat disappointing. I was looking forward to a mutli-tasking product. It does a decent job of concealing the sunspot but it just isn't making it any lighter.
 
I like the product as a concealer, though. The color matches my skin perfectly and does a good job of concealing my dark circles. The applicator is a little tricky to get started, you have to keep clicking several times before any product starts coming out. Eventually, though, it started working. A little too much product comes out so I dab it on the area and then use my finger to blend it.

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer is worth buying if you're looking for a good concealer with a somewhat easy to use applicator. You don't have to carry a concealer brush or anything. However, if you're hoping it works on any sunspot discoloration, I don't think you'll be happy with the results. I will keep using it as a concealer.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen so many good reviews on this product. I think its time that I invested in them!xo
    Follow me at:
    http://our-teeniolect.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete