Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Natural Care Mineral Eye Balm

I have been using this eye balm that I got for free from Naturalcare.net. You get this awesome set of samples for free, even shipping is free. All of their products are made with minerals from the Dea Sea. This eye balm (it's not really a cream, it's a clear balm) is great. It goes on so smooth, so you're not rubbing your eye area (which is bad since it causes wrinkles). It soaks in quick and doesn't feel sticky at all.



I have been using this for a little while, you get this little jar as a sample. I don't think I'll have enough in the sample to see long term effects. They claim that is will keep your under eye skin tight and firm and diminsh the appearance of fine lines around the eyes. It also looks like my under eye circles are a little lighter, which is a bonus.


Either way, it won't cost you anything to try some new products.

http://www.naturalcare.net/Free-Sample-p/0312.htm

1 comment:

  1. I like the content of your post...thanks a lot for sharing it to us...
    vapor recovery unit

    ReplyDelete