Thursday, January 26, 2012

Laura Mercier Lingerie Eye and Cheek Palette

On my last trip to Sephora, I picked up this BEAUTIFUL Laura Mericer Eye & Cheek Makeup palette.  The first thing I love about this palette is that all the colors are great, not just a couple of them.  I hate when I love a couple of colors in a compact but don't like the rest of them, it feels like such a waste of money.  In this palette, everything is wearable.  The other thing that I like is that the compact only has eyeshadow and blush.  I already have so many compact wear I love the eyeshadow but am not too crazy about the lip gloss that they include. 

This set contains:

- 6 x 0.05 oz Eye Colour in Buff Pearl, Tawny Apricot, Rich Cocoa, Pale Pink, African Violet, Black Plum
- 2 x 0.11 oz Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Desire, Fresh Peach

The eyeshadow is a mix of matte and shimmery colors.  This eye & cheek compact is limited edition so pick one up soon!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors!!
    I like your blog! Maybe we can follow each other?
    You like art and fashion?
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O This looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect...and beautiful ;-).
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete