Monday, March 14, 2011

If you like Bare Escentuals Mineral Makeup and skin care products, you'll be excited to know that they are launching a new 8 piece line of bareMinerals skincare products that consists of moisturizers, cleansers and skin treatments.

This new skin care line is made with 100 % pure RareMinerals and has only the best ingredients for your skin. These products will help increase cell turnover and help you have fewer lines and wrinkles. The cleansers remove makeup, dissolve impurities and rebalance your skin to give you a soft and smooth complexion.

Another plus about these products is the price, much more reasonable than most brands available today. You can buy yours today at www.bareescentuals.com. Stay posted for some more reviews once I am able to try some of these great skin care products.


4 comments:

  1. I might purchase some of this. I need new better skin products that will inspire me to actually wash my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post!

    From your newest follower- please follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete