Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dior Lace Collection - Spring 2010



There is a ton of fabulous makeup coming out this Spring. I absolutely LOVE all of the amazing and beautiful products from all of the great brands out there.

I have mentioned a couple of products that I bought from other Spring collections and today, I wanted to mention the new Dior Lace Collection.

This season, Dior was focusing on elegant & sensual colors that will flatter everyone. All of the face and eyeshadow compacts are embossed with lace - making them so pretty!

The colors are absolutely amazing! I especially love the eyeshadow compact that I bought (pictured here), called 'Coquette 743.' The colors in this compact are gorgeous & timeless. This is definitely one of my new favorites.

This collection consists of: 2 eyeshadow compacts, highlighting powder, blush, tinted lip balm, 28 Dior Addict Lipcolors, 18 Dior Ultra-Gloss Reflect & 2 nail polish colors. The items range from $21 - $58, not cheap - but so worth it!

5 comments:

  1. The Dior Lace Collection is so gorgeous and chic. I wanna get the Coquette 743 palette but it's a little bit expensive :(
    I'll try my best to get something from this collection ^.^

    Good review, thanks natalija.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that but yeah its kind of expensive and the nailpolish isn't all that great
    http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love cristian dior ... kisses from Mexico .. visit us please !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have the money to afford it, but it looks very nice! (maybe someday...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love this design and dior in general!

    ReplyDelete