Friday, February 12, 2010

FREE Lancome Gift with Purchase From Macy's !!!

Macy's is giving away this beautiful 7-piece Lancome gift if you spend $32.50. You get to choose which anti-aging moisturizer & serum set you want. Plus, if you spend $55, you get the extra limited edition color design lip colors (full size) & eyeshadow quad (your choice of cool pinks or warm browns).

Definitely a beautiful gift set. Lancome has some of the best beauty products & moisturizers around.

THE GIFT CONSISTS OF:

DÉFINICILS Mascara, BI-FACIL Eye Makeup Remover, 2 JUICY TUBES in Fifth Ave Frosting & Tickled Pink and a LANCÔME Signature Cosmetics Bag.


CHOOSE YOUR ANTI-AGING MOISTURIZER AND SERUM:


RÉNERGIE Treatment and NEW RÉNERGIE MICROLIFT R.A.R.E.™ Lifter
or HIGH RÉSOLUTION REFILL-3X™ Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen and HIGH RÉSOLUTION COLLASER-5X™ Serum
or NEW ABSOLUE PRECIOUS CELLS Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen and ABSOLUE ULTIMATE ßx Serum

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, blog...keep it up! I like how you post all these deals or great products you find :) That's kinda why I created my blog too..to get the word out! haha Love it. I'm following you now! Come check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for an award on my blog. Please see my most recent blog post to collect your award :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Lancome was the makeup artists for fashion week
    http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete